Jobs available at Disability Sport Wales
Disability Sport Wales are looking for two enthusiastic, proactive and passionate Talent Officers to join a team dedicated to identifying, developing and supporting disabled athletes through a sporting pathway in to performance.
The posts will be based in North Wales and West Wales
Salary: Up to £23,000 (pro rata, up to 18.5hrs a week) Closing Date: 26th May, 2017 at 5pm
Disability Sport Wales’ performance ‘mission’ is to contribute toward Wales being a Nation of (Disabled) Champions. Disability Sport Wales seeks to achieve this mission by leading a system which supports the identification, development & confirmation of athletes who have the potential to achieve success at international level.
We are looking for 2 part-time Talent Officers with a strong inclusive philosophy, who are interested in being part of a team that identifies, develops and supports athletes through a sporting pathway, ultimately transforming the lives of disabled people. Salary is up to £23K (pro rata and based on relevant experience).
• Flexible working on a weekly basis
• Great opportunities for continuing professional learning
• Opportunity for a wide variety of working environments
The two posts will be regionally based in North Wales and West Wales, with office location to be decided. The roles will lead on national initiatives as well as identifying regional activities including the development of talent hubs.
Why should you apply for the job?
• Be part of a strong, supportive and proactive team
• Great flexibility in working hours
• Work for an equitable and diverse employer, with strong professional ethics and values
• Opportunity to transform lives and support the delivery of an inclusive talent pathway within Wales
For more information on the roles please contact Gerwyn Owen, Disability Sport Wales, c/o Plas Menai Watersports Centre, Llanfairisgaer, Caernarfon, Gwynedd LL55 1UE Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 07918 716344