Disability Sport Wales is governed by a committed Board of Trustees.
Together with our co-opted experts, our Board represent an array of skill sets which, when combined enable them to act on behalf of the Federation working towards our following corporate objectives:
- Leadership and strategic direction focusing on the vision, core values and objectives of the organisation.
- To seek to ensure that there are sufficient resources available to achieve the overall vision and objectives of the organisation and controlling the application of those resources.
- Monitoring outcomes with the Executive Director and the Senior Management team.
- Liaise with Sport Wales, Welsh Assembly Government and other partners on stewardship and performance
The people on our Board are:
- Gareth Thomas – Chair
- Neil Ashbridge – Vice Chair
- Gwynne Griffiths - Nominated Trustee
- David Jenkins – Nominated Trustee
- Ian Stone – Nominated Trustee
- Anita Sharma – Nominated Trustee
- Liz Johnson – Nominated Trustee
- Joanna Hendy – Nominated Trustee
- Sam Lloyd - Communications
- Jenny Cottle - Legal
- David Vickery - Strategic Finance
Should you wish to contact any of the above named people, please send us a request through the Contact Us page.